Jewett Training School for Nurses (Bushwick Hospital)

Bushwick Hospital School of Nursing/ Jewett School of Nursing c.1930 The Jewett Training School for Nurses in Brooklyn, NY opened to educate nurses in 1891. The school was located within Bushwick Hospital and over time, the school frequently became referred to as Bushwick Hospital School of Nursing. The Museum of Nursing History received a cap representing the School and the cap is currently on display. The school is no longer educating nurses.