Cap Representing St. Joseph College Nursing Program

IMG_0268St. Joseph School for Women was founded in 1916 by the Sisters of St. Joseph and the first class graduated in 1920. The School transitioned over the years to become the St Joseph College of Nursing. It remains active in the education of nurses as well as other professions. The Museum of Nursing History is so pleased to add theirs to our collection of nursing caps.