Archives for April 2016

Nursing Education at Thomas Jefferson College of Nursing 1891-Present

The first home of Thomas Jefferson hospital was the old Tivoli Theater located at 518 Locust St, Philadelphia.  The first operation was performed in 1825  by Dr. George McClellan.  It wasn’t until 1838 that the medical department of the Jefferson College of Cannonsburg, established a separate and independent corporate body under the name Thomas Jefferson Medical College of Philadelphia. The […]